- ZHAGA socket (book18).
- Enables individual remote management, ON / OFF / Dimming of streetlight lamps with DALI 2 / DiiA / Osram DEXAL / Philips SR control gear.
- Specially designed and optimized for LPWA networks LoRaWAN and NB-IoT
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules, light level sensor and adaptive lighting.
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on DALI digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Secure communication based on encryption keys.
- Electrical parameters monitoring: (measured by DALI2 driver): V, W, A, Wh, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Internal high precision Real time clock (RTC) with backup battery.
- External infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years
Zhaga Socket Street Lighting Controller