Luminaire Controller Zhaga® 18 is an easily installable wireless device for remote control of the LED luminaires. Device is equipped with Zhaga® Book 18 compliant connector and controls the luminaire through DALI or DALI-2 interface. Controller is available now for NB-IoT and LTE-M network. Modern and small design makes it excellent fit to various street lighting modules. Price includes 10 year of data (1mb per month)
Street Light CMS Node NB-IoT includes 10 years of Data
- DALI-2 interface to add more addresses on a single DALI network
- Luminaire intensity control
- Customizable dimming profiles
- Configurable ON/OFF switching
- Multicast support
- Simple push-and-twist lock installation
- 3GPP LTE release 13 Cat-M1 and Cat-NB1 compliant
- 3GPP release 13 coverage enhancement
- LTE band support
- Cat-M1: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B66
- Cat-NB1/NB2: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B12, B13, B17, B18, B20, B25, B26, B28, B66
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.