- NEMA socket connected (ANSI C136.41).
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight lamps with electronic driver up to 400W (ON/ OFF/ Dimming).
- Specially designed and optimized for LPWAN (long range RF wide area networks) including LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, LTE-M, Wi-SUN and sigfox
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules, light level sensor and adaptive lighting.
- Adaptive lighting capabilities based on digital input for motion sensing.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: V, W, A, VAR, Wh, VARh and PF.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen communication failure.
- External infrared interface for local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Designed lifetime: 10+ years.
NEMA socket Street Lighting Controller