NearSky™ 360 transforms existing streetlight infrastructure into a robust Internet of Outdoor Things to enable smart city devices and services. This simple plug and play device provides power, edge processing, metering and communications. These capabilities reduce cost and complication of smart city application deployment.
NearSky edge processor with LTE connectivity
- Quick, easy installation with a 7-pin connector at the base and ANSI compatible 7-pin receptacle at the top.
- Can be mounted below a CIMCON intelligent lighting controller for a compact profile and ease of maintenance.
- Powerful processor with ample internal memory provides support for extensive, complex inputs.
- Communications capabilities offer flexible options, wirelessly via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cellular or as wired communications via power over Ethernet, USB and RS-485.
- Revenue-grade metering allows for billing and charge back associated with smart city applications.
n order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.